Admin Officer Job in Nigeria
at SuNMaP, DFID UK Funded Project (Anywhere) | Posted under Administrative & Management Jobs
Location: Enugu, Jigawa, Kaduna and Yobe
Project: SuNMaP, DFID UK Funded Project
Consultants: Malaria Consortium UK, Health Partners International UK and GRID Consulting Nigeria
Number of Opening: 4
The objective of SuNMaP is to strengthen the delivery of the Nigeria’s National Malaria control effort by providing technical support to improve the capacity of the National Malaria Control programme (NMCP) at all levels. In doing this, the programme is working with stakeholders in the health sector public and private; as well as civil societies and partners from the commercial sector. The programme has been in operation for over three years and is now expanding to four additional states; namely; Enugu, Jigawa, Kaduna and Yobe.
• The job holder will be responsible for ensuring adherence to all administrative policies and procedures in the programme administrative manual.
• S/he will maintain an effective and efficient workflow of all activities within the programme office environment.
• This includes: support for personnel and logistic activities.
• S/he will oversee the procurement and supply of goods and services, maintain proper inventory of all office assets including general security of properties, office equipments, vehicles and fuel management.
• A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
• Additional skills required will include; excellent supervisory, inter-personal, communication and planning skills.
• Previous working experience in a similar role and working environment with masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Use the link below to apply with your cover letter addressing your suitability for the post and a CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 24 January 2012.
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at SuNMaP, DFID UK Funded Project