Manager, Compensation and Benefits Job in Nigeria
at General Electric (GE) in Lagos State | Posted under Administrative & Management Jobs
Job Number: 1274673
Location: Ikoyi - Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Human Resources
Function Segment: Compensation and Benefits
Business: GE Global Growth & Operations
Business Segment: Global Growth & Operations - Africa
Company: General Electric (GE)
Role Summary/Purpose: The C&B role will coordinate all Compensation & Benefits initiatives and processes for the GE Businesses ~1000 employees across Sub-Sahara Africa region.
• Implement the C&B strategy and processes in the Region, working within GE Energy and GE Corporate frameworks.
• Manage annual salary and incentive planning and administration with global and local HR Managers.
• Ensure the competitiveness, fairness and compliance of compensation and benefits policies and practices in order to attract, engage and retain employees.
• Contribute to the development of global C&B policies and practices meeting the requirements and needs of the region.
• Drive consistency on Compensation, Benefits, Banding and Salary structures across P&L’s and countries, leveraging job evaluation and grading systems.
• BS or MS in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other related area;
• Minimum 7 years of broad HR experience and HR functional knowledge that includes 3-4 years in the compensation and benefits domain and experience with human resource information systems and with payroll processes.
• Clear thinker - able to think strategically and translate strategy into actionable plans.
• Able to balance understanding of the big picture with an appreciation for local considerations and processes.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Solid expert with a global mindset able to generate new ideas.
• Organizationally savvy, builds relationships easily, excellent ability to influence in a highly matrixed environment.
• Proven ability to drive initiatives to closure; strong results-orientation mindset; able to manage multiple priorities and lead change. Strong business acumen, and superior project/process management skills.
How to Apply:
Application for this job is done online. Visit the link below to submit your CV if qualified and interested:
GE Jobs - Search for Jobs with General Electric
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at General Electric (GE)