Contract Adviser Job Vacancies in Nigeria
at Oil and Gas Services Company (Anywhere) | Posted under Uncategorised Jobs
• The Engineering Contracts Adviser plays an active role in the development of Project Contracting Strategies including project specific compensation on major oil and gas, construction and other engineering works projects, through development and award of contract, to contract close-out.
• Review tender contract, and update checklist template in the system.
• Co-ordinate feedback session with all stakeholders regarding key legal contract ramifications & issues.
• As necessary liaise with Company Lawyer, for clarification and direction about legal aspects and liabilities and prepare correspondence requesting Client to provide amendments to the original contract.
• Liaise with Client, and all internal stakeholders for obtaining agreement and contract sign off.
• A good university degree in engineering with advanced degree in business studies such as MBA or commercial law.
• Minimum of 10 years of contract administration experience preferably on oil and gas engineering projects.
• Familiar with WBS and their application when developing / using progress monitoring.
• Experience executing major oil and gas engineering contracts.
• Adept at the development of detailed contractual terms and conditions.
• Have a proven track record in contract negotiations and administration.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Lead meetings with all project sponsors, project engineers and project managers during the tender/ RFP process.
• Experience working effectively with project engineers and understand their technical plans and specifications.
• Experience in project management, sourcing and establishing relationships to win business for the company.
Deadline: 13th March, 2012
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Oil and Gas Services Company