App Development Architect Jobs
at Microsoft Nigeria in Nigeria | Posted under ICT & Telecom Jobs
Job ID: 780287-75714 and 780288-75722
Location: Nigeria - Non Location Specific, NG
Job Category: Services & Consulting
Division: Services & Support
Organisation: Microsoft Nigeria
Ready to shift your primary focus from being the expert with a single product, technology, or solution space to growing broad integration skills across multiple technologies in extremely complex environments? Want to connect the solutions you envision to the business and measure impact to the bottom line of the company? Interested in leveraging your abstract thinking skills and employing strong architectural process skills to create innovative solutions for the largest organizations in the world? Want to advice the local practice on the lighthouse projects they should be involved in? Are you interested in having first-hand knowledge of the roadmaps for the broadest and most innovative technology stack available in today and tomorrow's marketplace?
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, Serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Associate Architect in Enterprise Services is involved in risk management for the practice as well as the entire IT lifecycle but is most critical during pre-sales, discovery and design phases, with broad focus around enterprise, industry, platform and solutions.
• Providing customer guidance during product and services sales cycle
• Playing a vital part in business strategy by providing internal practice management risk assessment
• Driving successful solution deployments by ensuring proper business value and customer/partner satisfaction
• Growing the business through mentoring, talent pipeline development, and community evangelism
• Driving operational excellence and innovation
• Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5 - 8 years related IT experience.
• Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
• Must have a proven record of delivering business value.
• Some business process and people management skills or related experience required.
Role Specific Characteristics May Include:
• Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers, and technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
• Candidates must have deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
• Candidates must have industry leading depth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
How to Apply:
• Microsoft Nigeria Job Portal
• Enter "Job ID" as Keyword
• Then, Click "Search Jobs"
• Then, click on the corresponding job title with your location
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria