Architect Job in Nigeria
at Popham Walter Odusote in Lagos State | Posted under Engineering & Technical Jobs
Organisation: Popham Walter Odusote
Sector: Architecture, Engineering and Project Management
• The candidate should have a sound working knowledge of the residential development & construction environments coupled with an understanding of the design, planning approval and construction process. Excellent co-ordination and communication skills are necessary.
• Ideally the candidate will hail from a design, building, surveying or construction management background with at least 10 years project management experience and 5 to 7 years experience in project delivery.
• The Architect/Project Manager will be experienced in leading design and construction teams through projects from inception to completion.
• They will also be able to identify key development issues and opportunities.
• The candidate should also have professional certification for construction related in Architecture / Engineering and have a management experience in handling subcontractors and consultants.
• The candidate must show experience in handling projects in excess of 500 Million naira and have successfully completed projects to this value from design commencement to construction completion including commissioning & handover.
• The candidate must be knowledgeable to all local requirements and regulations in respect to design, construction, management of design team, construction and man management.
How to Apply:
Apply online with your CV and cover letter or send your application to the address below:
Popham Walter Odusote,
25, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Off Adeola Odeku Street,
Deadline: 15 March 2012.
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Popham Walter Odusote