Logistics Specialist Job
at Baker Hughes Nigeria in Rivers State | Posted under Engineering & Technical Jobs
Job Number: 1125103
Location: Port Harcourt
Company: Baker Hughes Nigeria
• Participate in the Baker Hughes Quality and HS&E Management System, including compliance to the policy management standards, specific QHS&E procedures and goals to continuously improve performance through supervision and accountability within the line management structure of Baker Hughes Inc.
• Endorse Baker Hughes “Framework”, “Core Value” and “Keys to Success” strategies
• Responsible for ensuring Equipment deployments align with Drilling Systems processes and procedures.
• Completion of accurate Records & Tracking of all Drilling Equipment & Shipping baskets / Containers.
• Responsible for Safety compliance with all Drilling Systems & Client Procedures.
• Maintain Quality procedures through all Equipment Deployments to Client Locations
• Timely updates of Equipment movements on Asset tracking database (SAP)
• Effective Communication with Vendors to Ensure Timely delivery and Accuracy of 3rd Party rework
• Final Load out Inspection of ALL Transportation Vehicles to Client locations
• Ensure Correct level of Preventative Maintenance is carried out on all Equipment and Baskets / Containers
• Participation in Daily and weekly Activity scheduling meetings with Operations
• A Qualification in engineering or related technical background or equivalent experience
• On Job Experience in a Similar Industry & Environment
• Good Communicator
• Some Knowledge of Logistics and Quality Control procedures
• Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Industry Inspection Standards
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
• Visit Baker Hughes Nigeria Job Portal.
• Enter the “Requisition ID/Job Number” in the space provided
• Click “Search for Jobs” for more information and online application for the position.
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Baker Hughes Nigeria