Anticorruption Expert Jobs (GE-06.01)
at Tetra Tech DPK (Anywhere) | Posted under Consulting & Specialist Jobs
Job Code: GE-06.01
Organisation: Tetra Tech DPK
Tt DPK seeks senior anticorruption experts for short-term and long-term consulting opportunities on current and anticipated USAID-funded government integrity and anticorruption projects around the world. Projects will focus on curbing unilateral abuses by governmental officials such as embezzlement and nepotism, as well as abuses linking public and private actors such as bribery, extortion, influence peddling, and fraud at both the administrative and grand corruption levels.
Minimum of 10 years professional experience and preferably 5 years of overseas experience at a senior level on development projects
Expertise in at least one of the following areas:
• Increased transparency and accountability in public financial, administrative and regulatory measures and strengthening internal controls
• Financial management, audit, internal controls, including tax and customs reform
• Capacity building for financial crimes investigation, prosecution, and oversight agencies
• Anticorruption legislative reforms (i.e. disclosure, whistleblower, freedom of information)
• Anticorruption education campaigns
• Public procurement systems and processes and public expenditure monitoring
• Civil society advocacy and political party/electoral reforms
• Oversight relating to government integrity, including legislative/parliamentary oversight
• Establishing judiciary disciplinary systems, including ethics codes and discipline systems
• Promoting and facilitating business registration
• Incorporation of anticorruption promotion into other sectoral/sub-sectoral areas, such as health and education, corporate governance, or into key aspects of democracy promotion such as rule of law, legislative oversight or local government/political party strengthening
• JD or advanced degree in a related subject
• Regional specializations and associated language skills preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to jobs @ dpkconsulting.com.
Download the following for your application:
• Biodata Form
• Tt DPK Employment Application
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Remember to mention JobNAVY.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Tetra Tech DPK